Action Carpet and Floor Decor offers a whole selection of pre-finished wood moldings for your solid and engineered hardwood San Diego floor. This creates a more natural and aesthetically pleasing gradation or step from your flooring to your walls. Below is a detailed description of hardwood trims and moldings:
- Used as a trim piece along vertical walls and the floor.
- This provides a smooth transition between floors of different heights and materials.
Flush Mount Stair Nose
- This is placed on stairs and landings to cover exposed edges of wood flooring.
- The T-molding joins two areas of wood flooring of the same height, usually in doorways or thresholds.
Baby Threshold/End Cap
- The Baby Threshold or End Cap is recommended for engineered hardwood floors only and is used to join wood flooring with carpeted areas.